Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 18: Your beliefs

I believe in God.  I always have.  I've seen too many things and had too many experiences with Him to be able to deny His existence.  I believe there is a Heaven and I believe I will be reunited with my loved ones when I get there.  I believe people have used God and the Bible to justify war and hate and all sorts of other awful things for hundreds of years and that God is probably really unhappy about that.  I believe Jesus was on to something with that whole "Love one another" thing.  I believe if we did more of that "love one another" thing and less of the "judge/harass/bully/hurt one another" thing, the world would be a better place.

That's the Cliffs Notes version of what I believe.  The later it gets, the less I remember.

1 comment:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly with your Cliff Notes! ;-) And I'm amused that your blog shows me as a "visitor from Huntersville" ... that's 75 miles from my home, LOL!

    BTW, thank you so much for the beautiful card! Merry Christmas to you and yours, too! <3 & {{{HUGS!!!}}}

    ReplyDelete