Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 9: Let me look deep into my crystal ball...

What do you hope your future will be like?

I hope it'll be good.






That doesn't really make for an interesting blog entry, does it?  Fine.  I'll elaborate.  I want to watch my kids grow up and be happy, healthy, productive members of society.  I want to grow old with my husband.  I hope to have gone to school and gotten an education that helps me find a career that fulfills me.  I want to spend as much time surrounded by the people I love, making wonderful memories that will stay with me for the rest of my life.  I'd love to have gotten to meet some of the amazing women I've met online by then.  (Hoochie meetup, y'all!  It's gonna happen.)  Is it sad and pathetic if I say I just want to be happy?  Because that's all I really want.


That, and uh, world peace.  Yeah.  World peace.  Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment