Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3: Snortin' and drinkin'

Your views on drugs and alcohol:

I'm guessing my views aren't really innovative or controversial.  Alcohol is fine in moderation.  Don't ever drink and drive.  I'm not really a drinker; I can probably count on one hand the number of drinks I have in a year, but I'd never tell anybody else not to do it as long as they're responsible.  As for drugs...well, drugs are bad, mmmmkay?  Seriously, I'm on the fence about marijuana and legalizing it.  Having never tried it (really, never!) I have no idea how it affects the body, and the arguments for and against legalizing it contain such conflicting facts it's really hard to say.  As far as everything else goes, it's illegal for a reason, right?  I can't really see how anybody could say meth or heroin or cocaine or whatever should be legalized.

So yeah.  Drink in moderation and don't do drugs.  There's your PSA for the day, courtesy of little ol' me.

*cue "The more you know" music and the shooting star*

No comments:

Post a Comment