Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's that time again...

...to resurrect the ol' blog.  Looking back at my last entries, I see I failed miserably at the 30-day blog challenge.  Not surprising, since I can't seem to focus my attention on anything for 30 seconds, let alone 30 days.

Today's activities include purging/cleaning/organizing my bedroom and laundry.  Mounds and mounds and mounds of laundry.  And just when I think all the laundry is done, I'll find more laundry!  If only laundry was a finite task, eh?  Wouldn't that just be the bee's knees?

Saturday night/Sunday morning marks the end of Daylight Savings Time.  I can feel the seasonal affective disorder kicking in already.  It doesn't help that Hurricane Sandy has blessed (ha!) us with rain for 5 days now, so we're going into the shorter days with a deficit of sunlight.  Maybe blogging will help me get through these dark days of winter.  Perhaps I should go a-Googling to find a blog challenge.  And maybe this time I'll actually finish it!  I should look for a shorter challenge so as not to set the bar quite so high.

I guess I should get back to cleaning my room.  I always feel like such a teenager when I say that.  And I'm pretty sure if my mom saw the state of my bedroom right now, I'd be grounded for a really, really, REALLY long time!

2 comments:

  1. If MY mother saw my room, she'd keel over, come back from the dead, then ground me for eternity, but not before hissing, "Melinda SUSAN. I cannot BE. LIEVE. this pigsty."

    Happy cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog challenge... what a splendiforus idea! We should make up our own, hoochie sistah style, ya know? ;-)

    And please, do NOT get me started on my room... *ahh-choo!* :-p

    ReplyDelete