Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 7: This is the dawning of the age of... Sagittarius.

What is your Zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality?

(This is a brief synopsis)

Positive traits:
Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical

Negative traits:
Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

Okay, I think the positive traits apply to me.  The negative ones...well, not so much.  While I am optimistic, I don't think it's blindly so.  I don't consider myself a careless person; I think for the most part I am very cautious.  Irresponsible?  Ha!  I've definitely made my share of mistakes and acted irresponsibly on occasion, but on a whole, I think I'm a very responsible person.  Superficial?  Not one bit!  Tactless...nope.  I always weigh my words very carefully and am the ultimate self-editor.  Restless?  Yeah, I'll cop to that one.  I've been battling the restlessness for quite a while now.  But I don't necessarily consider that a negative trait as I think that restlessness can often lead us places we never thought we'd go.

The complete article I read also mentioned that Sagittarians often suffer from rheumatism and sciatica, and I definitely suffer from sciatica.  (Just ask my chiropractor!)  The article was pretty much spot-on, with the exception of some stuff about how Sagittarians can often turn into zealots who tend to worship a religion more so than God Himself, which is absolutely NOT true about me.  I am definitely no respecter of religion and dogma.  One of the negative traits that it listed was a tendency to be impatient and to get frustrated easily with people who don't work at the same frenetic pace.  I am sooo guilty of that!  I also thought it was interesting that it said Sags and Tauruses couldn't maintain a happy relationship.  Todd is a Taurus and we've been happily together for almost 18 years now, so I guess these things aren't always 100% accurate!

No comments:

Post a Comment