Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jumping the gun

I received a notice in the mail today imploring me to HURRY UP! and renew my magazine subscription immediately so there would be no lapse in delivery. I get quite a few magazines, so I usually have no idea when my subscriptions are up. I looked closely at the letter, and noticed that right above my name was "Jan 11", which I know is the expiration date of my current subscription. I went through my stack of magazines and realized that I've only received THREE copies of a THIRTEEN copy subscription. And they're already hounding me to renew? Really? I've got 75% of my subscription left to be delivered. I'm not even sure I like this magazine all that much! And if they're gonna hound me to renew more than eight months before my subscription is over, I might not renew just to be annoying. 'Cause that's totally how I roll. Don't pester me. I've got more important things to do!


But on a brighter note, the kids' homework is all finished, supper is in the oven (stuffed shells...mmm) and I had enough to make a second pan to freeze. I washed away my grays today, and I'm feelin' pretty spiffy. Not too shabby for Hump Day, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment